In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
- "Service Provider"
means Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd (LEO) of Battle Barns, 122 Preston Crowmarsh, Oxfordshire OX10 6SL;
means any person who purchases a LEO product AND who makes an Agreement for the Service with the Service Provider;
- "Product Pack"
is a bundled offering that gives Customer access to specified LEO products and services. Product Packs are typically discounted when compared against the price of purchasing individual items separately.
- "LEO CoreLine (or CoreLine)"
is a part of LEO’s eLearning product category. Courses are multilingual with a Certificate available upon completion of any course.
- "LEO Skills"
is a part of LEO’s eLearning product category. It is an online platform with a variety of courses designed to improve the Customer skill set. Some courses offer entry into official exams and certifications. Currently available in English only.
- "Back Office"
means a personal website available upon registration as a LEO Customer. It includes features to manage product subscriptions and other aspects of the LEO business opportunity.
means the payment due from the Customer to the Service Provider for provision of the Services;
- "Terms and Conditions"
means the Terms and Conditions of supply of Services as set out in this document and any subsequent Terms and Conditions agreed in writing by the Service Provider;
means the contract between the Service Provider and the Customer for the provision of the Services incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
- "1 Month"
means 30 days.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the Agreement for the supply of Services by the Service Provider to the Customer and shall supersede any other documentation or communication between parties.
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions must be agreed in writing by the Service Provider.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall prejudice any condition or warranty, express or implied, or any legal remedy to which the Service Provider may be entitled in relation to the Services, by virtue of any statute, law or regulation.
- Any reference in these Terms and Conditions to legislation, statute, regulation or provision thereof shall be construed as a reference to that legislation, statute, regulation or provision as amended, enacted or extended at the relevant time.
3 SERVICES AND DELIVERY
- LEO Value Pack – 1, 4 or 12 Month. The Value Pack offers the following content: Unlimited access to LEO eLearning (LEO CoreLine & LEO Skills) online streaming products for the duration of the subscription period (fair usage restrictions apply), Live Seminar ticket(s) as defined in subscription option product description, Exclusive Member Bonus. Subscription duration = 1 or 4 or 12 months (from date of purchase)
- The LEO Value Packs do not include any eTutoring or Technology products. Products for the eTutoring and Technology categories can be purchased separately on the service providers web shop (LearnEarnOwn.com)
4 PURCHASE/REGISTRATION RESTRICTIONS
- Customers are permitted to have only one active LEO Value Pack registered, per account, at any given point in time.
- Where a Customer attempts to purchase a LEO Value Pack and use it to register the subscription for an account that already has an active Value Pack, the registration will be declined.
5 LEO CORELINE and LEO SKILLS PRODUCTS FAIR USAGE POLICY
- While consumption of ALL LEO CoreLine & LEO Skills products is available and unlimited. A buyer can only stream 10 'active' products from both categories combined at any one time (in the duration of the Value pack).
- An active LEO CoreLine product is one where the consumer has not yet finished watching the complete content (stream), they have not given a star rating and they have not downloaded a certificate of completion.
- A LEO CoreLine certificate of completion will made be available to the Customer to download upon the content being completely consumed (the stream has finished) & if quiz successfully passed (if quiz is applicable for the given content) & star rating is done.
- An active LEO Skills product is one where product subscription period has not yet expired (specific to the product chosen subscriptions can be 3 or 6 or 12 months from date of activation and are clearly marked at product description section).
- Where the Customer has not already activated at least one CoreLine or Skills product, they will be prompted to activate one product before being able to access other features in their back office.
6 LIVE SEMINAR TICKET CONDITIONS
- The appropriate allocation of Live Seminar tickets are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Regardless of whether a 1 month or 4 month or 12 month Value pack subscription option is selected.
- A Live LEO Seminar is defined as a regional training seminar (typically half day training session).
- Seminar tickets that are included in the LEO Value Pack cannot be redeemed for LEO 'Events' (GAC, GLS, Discover LEO, Product launches).
7 LEGACY LEO PRODUCT PACKS
- Previous LEO Product packs and Mining Services will no longer be available for purchase from 23:59 (ET) 4th October, 2016
- Customers who purchased 1 Month Mining Service from 16th July 2016 to 4th October 2016 will have their service automatically upgraded to the 1 Month LEO Value Pack if their initial Mining Service has not expired on 5th October 2016. They will receive the benefits of the Value Pack from 5th October 2016 until the expiry date of their original 1 Month Mining Service. There will be no extra charge for this upgrade and no extra Rank Points or Bonus Points will be applied.
- Customers who purchased 1 year Mining Service from 16th July 2016 to 4th October 2016 will have their service automatically upgraded to the 12 Month LEO Value Pack. They will receive the benefits of the Value Pack from 5th October 2016 until the expiry date of their original 1 year Mining Service. There will be no extra charge for this upgrade and no extra Rank Points or Bonus Points will be applied.
- For Customers who purchased a LEO Entrepreneurship Pack (Start Up, Business or Professional Packs) any unused course credits will expire 12 months from the date that the Entrepreneurship Pack was purchased.
8 UPGRADES TO 12 MONTH VALUE PACK SUBSCRIPTION
- A Customer who purchases a 1 month Value Pack or 4 month Value Pack has the opportunity to upgrade to the 12 month Value Pack subscription.
- Where a Customer chooses to upgrade to the 12 month subscription within 15 days of purchasing the 1 Month Value Pack, the price for the upgrade is 1350 GBP (effectively 1500 GBP less 150 GBP for the initial 1 month purchase). Upon upgrading to 12 month subscription the Customer will receive all the benefits of a 12 Month Pack, with an effective start date of the date the original 1 Month Value Pack purchase was made.
- Where a Customer chooses to upgrade to the 12 month subscription within 15 days of purchasing the 4 Month Value Pack, the price for the upgrade is 900 GBP (effectively 1500 GBP less 600 GBP for the initial 4 month purchase). Upon upgrading to 12 month subscription the Customer will receive all the benefits of a 12 Month Pack, with an effective start date of the date the original 4 Month Value Pack purchase was made.
- Where a Customer chooses to upgrade AFTER 15 days of buying the 1 Month Value Pack or 4 Month Value Pack (and before the end of their 1 month or 4 months duration period), the price of the upgrade is 1500 GBP. Upon upgrading to 12 month subscription, the Customer will receive all the benefits of a 12 Month Pack, with an effective start date of the date the expiry of original 1 Month or 4 Month Value Pack or date of purchase whichever is later.
9 AUTOMATIC RENEWAL
- A Customer who buys any Value Pack subscription option has the opportunity to opt-in to an automatic renewal of their subscription. The auto renewal will commence after the expiry of previous subscription period.
10 VALUE PACK SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRY
- Upon expiry of value pack (1 month or 4 month or 12 month subscription) and where the Customer has accepted the LEO Member Terms and Conditions, the Customer will: remain an "active LEO Member" and have access to Marketing Plan and incentives and Live Seminar tickets will remain available if 12 months from date of purchase have not passed. Access to the Value Pack eLearning platform and Exclusive Bonus will no longer be available. The Customer will still have the option to buy individual LEO products.
- While Customer's Value Pack eLearning platform access is frozen, they still have option to access legacy eLearning products and/or any eLearning products purchased individually before, during or after Value Pack activation.
11 CUSTOMER'S OBLIGATIONS
- The Customer agrees to cooperate with the Service Provider at all times.
- The Customer agrees not to resell any component of the Value Pack to another party
SERVICE PROVIDER OBLIGATIONS
- The Service Provider shall supply the Services as specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Service Provider shall have the authority to delegate any obligations to other employees or subcontractors but undertakes to notify the Customer of any significant changes.
- The Customer may terminate the Agreement if the Service Provider fails to comply with any aspect of these Terms and Conditions and this failure continues for a period of 2 weeks after notification of non-compliance is given.
- The Customer has the right within a period of 14 (fourteen) days, of entering into the Agreement to cancel the Agreement without penalty by written notice of termination and to require the Company to refund an amount equal to 100% of any monies paid
- Upon cancellation of the Value Pack Subscription the Customer shall no longer have access to stream LEO CoreLine and LEO skills training products. Any benefits received as a result of the Exclusive Member Bonus or commissions earned Customer will be retained by the service provider. Any Live Seminar tickets will be cancelled (regardless of whether the Customer has registered to attend an upcoming seminar)
- The Service Provider may terminate the Agreement if the Customer has failed to complete any payment due for the purchase.
- Either party may terminate the Agreement by notice in writing to the other if:
The other party commits a material breach of these Terms and Conditions and, in the case of a breach capable of being remedied, fails to remedy it within a reasonable time of being given written notice from the other party to do so; or
- The other party commits a material breach of these Terms and Conditions which cannot be remedied under any circumstances; or
- The other party ceases to carry on its business or substantially the whole of its business; or
- The other party is declared insolvent, or convenes a meeting of or makes or proposes to make any arrangement or composition with its creditors; or a liquidator, receiver, administrative receiver, manager, trustee or similar officer is appointed over any of its assets.
- In the event of termination, the Customer must pay to the Service Provider any expenses incurred up to the date of termination.
- Any rights to terminate the Agreement shall be without prejudice to any other accrued rights and liabilities of the parties arising in any way out of the Agreement as at the date of termination.
All parties warrant their authority to enter into this Agreement and have obtained all necessary approvals to do so.
15 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Service Provider shall not be liable under any circumstances to the Customer or any third party for any indirect or consequential loss of profit, consequential or other economic loss suffered by the Customer howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise.
- For the avoidance of doubt, time shall not be of the essence and the Service Provider shall incur no liability to the Customer in respect of any failure to complete the Services by any agreed completion date.
16 FORCE MAJEURE
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
The Customer shall not be entitled to assign its rights or obligations or delegate its duties under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Service Provider.
18 RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
Nothing in the Agreement shall be construed as establishing or implying a partnership or joint venture between the parties or suggest that either of the parties are agent for the other.
19 THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions intend to or confer any rights on a third party.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
The failure by either party to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the Terms and Conditions herein shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all Terms and Conditions.
Any notice to be given by either party to the other may be served by email, fax, personal service or by post to the address of the other party given in the Quotation or such other address as such party may from time to time have communicated to the other in writing, and if sent by email shall unless the contrary is proved be deemed to be received on the day it was sent, if sent by fax shall be deemed to be served on receipt of an error free transmission report, if given by letter shall be deemed to have been served at the time at which the letter was delivered personally or if sent by post shall be deemed to have been delivered in the ordinary course of post.
23 ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms and Conditions supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, documents or other undertakings either written or oral.
24 GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.