For those who are unable to download it from Google Play Store, click the link below to directly download the application.
Manual Installation Instructions
Follow the instructions carefully to manually install App for Android APK file using the File Manager in Android smartphones.
- First, download APK file using the Direct Link above. File will be named as "LEOxChange_2FA_Key_apkpure.com.apk". When you download it using your Android Mobile, it will be saved in "download" folder on SD card.
- On your Android Mobile go to Settings -> Applications -> check "unknown sources" box -> Tap OK on warning.
For Android 4.0+ users, go to Settings -> Security -> scroll down and check "unknown sources" box -> Tap OK on the warning.
- Connect your mobile to PC using USB cable and copy LEOxChange_2FA_Key_apkpure.com.apk file on your SD card (or memory card).
- Remove the USB cable connecting your mobile from PC and go to the directory where APK is saved.
- Tap on LEOxChange_2FA_Key_apkpure.com.apk file and a pop-up box will appear. Then Click "Open App Manager" button.
- Click Install button. Window will appear with install option: Click "Install" option and it will start installation.
Now new LEOxChange 2FA Key app for ANDROID is installed in your mobile.